“The ultimate goal in life is not to be successful or loved, but to become the truest expression of ourselves, to live into authentic selfhood, to honour our birthright gifts and callings, and be of service to humanity and our world.”
~ Frederic Laloux
Circles for Dialogue practices the Evolutionary – Teal organization principles:
– Self-management: We are driven by peer relationships, without the need for either hierarchy or consensus.
– Wholeness: We invite everyone to bring all of who they are. We do no longer show just our “professional” self, or hide doubts and vulnerability away.
– Evolutionary purpose: Everyone is invited to listen in and understand what CFD wants to become, what purpose we want to serve.
We embrace the compassionate and ethical model the 7 Graces of Marketing, a set of values and principles for a new paradigm for business, marketing, media and life in general.
By embracing this holistic model we create concious unity and harmonious relationships with people, environment and the planet.
– Connection: We feel part of a large community of people that share a strong desire to serve humanity and enhance life. We practise mindful communication with the intention of fully connect, learn and create a dialogue with our audience.
– Inspiration: We feel joy while sharing valuable information. We practise generosity and hospitality, serving and honour ourselves and our audience as beings of light and supporting them to glow.
– Invitation: We welcome people of any belief of background and encourage them to join the dialogue for a mindful and compassionate world.
– Directness: We say what it is and request what we need in a direct and mindful way, avoiding unnecessary ornaments which can confuse and create misunderstanding and disconnection in the relationship with our audience.
– Transparency: We practise congruence by reflecting our body- mind – heart in what we do. We “are and do” in our unique way, and we feel happy to express our values as they are.
– Abundance: We believe that the more we give, the more there is available for ourselves and for everyone. So we practise free giving and see the world as a beautiful place where there is richness everywhere.
– Collaboration: Every person has something valuable to give, as we are naturally creative, resourceful and whole. We like to say that what gets created by a group of people, can´t get created by oneself.
Circles for dialogue is a also member of the 7 GRACES GLOBAL COMMUNITY, part of the 7 GRACES PROJECT, a social enterprise whose aim is to help create, cultivate and grow new paradigms of business, marketing and media that can help heal both humanity and the planet.
Click links in the widget to take a trip around our ring!
Connect with other 7GGC members and start collaborating.
To see all our current members, click “list”